For the Bride:
Many of these items will (or should) be present already, but a few items on this list take a little extra planning in order to include them in your wedding day detail photos. Here is a list of the details I’ll photograph whenever they’re available to me. I recommend bringing all of these that are applicable, plus any other special touches that are important to you:
- Dress and veil
- Invitation suite (2 copies of the full suite, if possible)
- Something old, new, borrowed, blue
- ALL 3 rings – if all 3 are with you, your photo team will be able to photograph the full set. We’ll have time to get them to whoever will be holding them afterward.
- Bouquet and/or loose florals – many florists are great about including a few loose flowers/greenery for styled detail photos. It’s also important to coordinate that these florals arrive by the designated time that these detail photos will happen.
- Any extra ribbon, accents, or items of significance that represent the day
- Any gifts or notes from one another